Project Management Consultancy
We provide a range of project consultancy services for both Residential and Commercial Property Development.
The project management consultancy services we offer include:
- Project overview, including evaluation of the project and technical issues
- Understanding client/funders objectives and providing recommendations on the best strategy and exit route
- Provision of up-to-date financial reports, including discounted cash-flows and residual appraisals
- Advising clients on product, specification, marketing and legal issues
- Development of project timescales and milestones, helping minimise costs and maximise financial position
- Provide property and construction advisory services, including consultant appointments, costs of completion, building contracts and collateral warranties
- Overview of the trading development company’s property interests
- Assumption of employers agent monitoring role for funders/administrators
- Project management
At Shepherd, we work with a wide range of clients including: funders; insolvency practitioners; private clients; accountancy practices; house builders and property developers. Additionally, our team has experience working on all types of residential and commercial property developments, from new-build city centre apartments to family housing, hotels and commercial/residential developments.
We are strategically positioned around Scotland, enabling our team to combine local market knowledge with experience in valuation, development, funding, construction and project management, providing a ‘one stop shop’ property advisory service to clients.